Why Join the Iowa State Chapter of APSE?
APSE members are the foundation of advocacy for integrated employment. There truly is strength in numbers at local, regional, state-wide and national levels.
Access to cutting edge, integrated employment news and information
- APSE Policy & Practice, a monthly e-newsletter focused on timely updates and insights on policy and practice issues
- Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation (JVR), the premier vocational rehabilitation journal
- APSE Connections, an easy-to-read monthly e-newsletter delivering the latest
- APSE news as well as updates on APSE programs, events, chapters, and membership
Find professional development opportunities
APSE members receive discounted rates for:
- Annual national conference
- Iowa annual conference and other regional events
- Iowa APSE ACRE Trainings for you and your staff
- Webinar series that offer CEU and CRC credit
- On-line courses
- Consultation and strategic planning to increase integrated employment opportunities
- CESP Continuing Education credits for recertification
Gain insights into vital public policy issues
- Influence public policies and practices through representation in Washington, D.C.
- Receive national and state action alerts
- Impact federal and state legislative action
Expand networking resources
- Partner with businesses through APSE HR Connect
- Network with over 3,000 members, including leaders in integrated employment, businesses, citizens with disabilities and families, providers and policy makers
- Receive assistance in locating service providers or individuals from your state and region
- Serve in a leadership capacity through chapter and national committees. Obtain referral services for employers, rehabilitation organizations, and citizens with disabilities or their family members
Who Should Join?
Membership is open to anyone who wants to be a part of a grassroots network committed to ensuring that integrated employment continues to grow and improve for people with disabilities.