The two-day Job Development Component is the first face-to-face training of the Series.
Both days begin at 9:00 and conclude at 4:00. You are required to attend both days in their entirety.
Topics for this Component include:
- Business Principles Applied to Job Development
- Building Networks and Accessing Decision Makers
- Communicating with Employers
- Identifying Employer Needs and Carving Positions for Job Seekers
- Handling Employer Objections
If you have been awarded a Foundations Certificate of Completion, after you complete the Job Development face-to-face Component including the required Application Field Assignment you will be awarded a Job Development Certificate of Completion. This Certificate cannot be given until the Foundations Component has been completed.