Are you supporting people to find employment or looking for employment? If you or individuals you work with receive disability benefits, this training is for you! Learn basics of SSI/SSDI and work incentives that can apply to benefits. This course is a 4-hour training for (but not limited to...) employment providers, advocates, teachers, payees.
Get the bare bones on benefits
- Recognizing which benefits a person receives
- How work incentives can apply to those benefits
- How earnings/income can impact a person’s benefits
- How to refer for support and available resources
- Employment providers - job coaches, job developers, managers
- Residential providers
- Families and advocates
- School counselors, transition educators
- Anyone that touches benefits!